Students will need to use their STUDENT NUMBER as the PASSCODE to purchase tickets.
Please remember masks, weapons, and facsimiles of weapons are not permitted.
By purchasing this ticket the student(s) agrees to the following guidelines:
- All students who wish to attend a dance sponsored by Brighton High School must purchase tickets to the dance at the following website: https://brightonbengals.org/event-tickets.
- By purchasing a dance ticket(s) the student(s) understands and agree(s) to abide by the standards set forth by the Canyons School District’s Student Code of Conduct.
- Students wanting to bring bags and other personal containers into the dance are subject to search by the administration.
- There is no re-entry to the dance. If a student leaves the dance for any reason, they will not be allowed to reenter the dance.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- A student requesting to bring a Date who is not a Brighton High School student must have The Dance Request Form found here (this will open a new webpage) completed and returned upon entry to the dance. The form requires the signature of the principal or administrator of the guest’s school. And like all students, the guest must provide a driver’s license or current school I.D. at the dance entrance. At least 1 member of a couple must be a Brighton student and ALL students must present valid identification, either a driver’s license or current school I.D., to be admitted to any school dance.